CONGRATULATIONS DONALD TRUMP!
TOP 10 REASONS WHY BLACK PEOPLE
SHOULD VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP
NEXT: Q & A
Now, we keep count.
10. Instead of wondering what the top 1% of U.S. citizens want, with Donald Trump we get a front row seat from one of the most vocal members of this extremely elite group of U.S. citizens.
10. Will President Trump give a front row seat to people who are not among the wealthiest top 1% of U.S. citizens?
Donald Trump is consistent; as he stated 27 years ago on the Oprah Winfrey program on April 25, 1988 [https://youtu.be/SEPs17_AkTI], he will take action to significantly reduce or eliminate the trade imbalance between the U.S. and China and other countries.
9. As Donald Trump stated 27 years ago on the Oprah Winfrey program, will President Trump will take action to significantly reduce or eliminate the trade imbalance between the U.S. and China and other countries? 8. Donald Trump is consistent; as he stated 27 years ago on the Oprah Winfrey program on April 25, 1988, he’s less concerned about being “politically correct” and more concerned about achieving strategic economic and political objectives that will directly benefit the United States.
8. As Donald Trump stated 27 years ago on the Oprah Winfrey program, will President Trump be less concerned about being “politically correct” and more concerned about achieving strategic economic and political objectives that will directly benefit the United States?
7. As validated by the wage and income gap between White and Black people since before, during and after slavery, the overall economic plight of Black people has NEVER improved under any President of the United States, including President Obama; so don’t expect any more or less from Donald Trump. It is what it is.
7. Unlike all of his predecessors, including President Obama, will President Trump take action to actually improve the overall economic plight of Black people? 6. People around the world already know Donald Trump, which is a good thing, and he’ll use this to his advantage.
6. Will President Trump successfully use his celebrity not only his advantage, but to the advantage of the United States of America?
5. Donald Trump already knows that many people around the world don’t like him; which is also a good thing, and he’ll use this knowledge to his advantage. By the way, ultimately, "war" is a business; who better to fight wars than a capitalist who knows how to research, target, and capture market share, and then exploit available resources to achieve maximum return on investment (ROI)?
5. Will President Trump successfully use his celebrity not only his advantage, but to the advantage of the United States of America?
4. Donald Trump likes “nice things,” and “nice places,” and “beautiful people,” and he’s accustomed to getting his way – throughout his entire life; so what makes you think he wouldn’t pursue “getting his way” as President of the United States?
4. Will President Trump successfully pursue “getting his way” for the immediate benefit of the United States?
3. Donald Trump is accustomed to “successfully negotiating” extremely large and complex financial contracts for employees, products, services, and capital goods in diverse U.S. domestic cities and states, and in diverse international markets; which is not true of Ben Carson or Hillary Clinton.
3. Will President Trump “successfully negotiate” extremely large and complex domestic and international agreements for benefit of the United States?
2. Donald Trump is principled at making hard decisions, and as validated by the character and scope of his business holdings represented by the Trump Organization, and the clarity of his decisions in his NBC-TV program “The Apprentice,” he will not be indecisive.
2. Will President Trump demonstrate clarity and decisiveness in his decision making?
1. Donald Trump is a “brand.” The Trump “brand” conveys to the entire world that “success” and “diversity” is not only represented by electing the first Black President of the U.S., but by also electing the richest man ever to become President of the U.S. 1. As the richest man ever elected POTUS, will President Trump demonstrate that his "brand" truly benefits all people?
VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP
|If you believe Hillary Clinton is a better choice for U.S. President, click here.
|If you believe Donald Trump is sexist and racist, click here.|
|If you're unable to decide between the lesser of two evils, click here.|
|To download the 10 Ten Reason Black people should vote for Donald Trump, click here.|
|To share your comments, click here.|
© 2015 - 2017 by Tripoetry.com